Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a great Halloween this year. I have lots of posts I need to do before this one, but I thought it would be fun for the extended fam to see the kids in their costumes. Here's Graham in his Spiderman glory. The mask was a bit snug to begin with, so Dad had to cut the holes bigger and add some length to the straps.
Here's one of our attempts to get all the kids in a picture.

Sweet Benny as an adorable pumpkin. All three of my kids have now worn this costume for their first Halloween. The other two filled it out a little more, being how they were 2 months old when they wore it instead of 2 weeks.
Our beautiful Spanish Princess. Don't you love the model pose? She didn't like that she had to tell people what she was. She wanted them to just know. My favorite Lucy quote of the night was said when we were trick or treating. Her friend's house was out of candy and she said, "Well that's a thummer." She was meaning to say bummer.

Hammin' it up for the camera

We hope you all had a Happy Halloween. Doesn't Benny look like he did?































10 comments:

Aimee said...

Cute, cute, cute. I love the Spanish Princess, especially her wig, she looked so great. Cutting bigger holes in the eyes of the costume--why didn't I think of that!
I want more pictures of you! You look amazing!

Nate and Janie said...

Maggie - how do you already look so dang good? You just had a baby for crying out loud!! You look so pretty in the pictures and your kids are really cute too!!

Collette said...

Maggie you are gorgeous! Seriously. Two weeks after having a baby and you look so great! Whatever about not having energy. Your kids look great. Lucy's costume is great. It is a thummer when people have to ask what you are.

Kristen said...

Hey Maggie,
I just updated myself by reading more than 20 posts of yours! I must say reading about your move makes mine seem better- at least I'm not pregnant AND Tel will be home for the actual move across the country. I'm so glad to see someone I know has survived having their husband deployed, Nell started hers just about a week ago (her husband is deployed for about 6 months) so she just arrived in UT today. That is not something I'm looking forward to. Your kids are so adorable! Congrats on the new little guy and on having your man home:)

Kim said...

Cute halloween pictures! I love your hair! I don't think I have ever seen it that long before. You look Fabulous girl!

Emily K. said...

Ditto on what Collette said. You are beautiful. Did you just have a baby? It sure doesn't look like it! I didn't wear make-up, or do my hair for like a month after baby #3! Cute kids.

Alysia said...

Congrats on the baby! He is adorable. You kids look cute in their costumes. I love the spanish Princess, it is cute on Lucy.

Wright's said...

Maggie I'm going to have to stop reading your blog because you look so good. Seriously, my heck, I wish I could look like you after two weeks (or even now). The kids look great. I love the Spanish Princess.

Amy Evans said...

Super cute costumes! You look great Maggie! Miss ya

Lacey said...

Maggie...they are all adorable! And you don't even look like you had a baby-you look fabulous. Glad you are doing well.