Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Our Grand Entrance into the blogging world!

Well, here we are! After receiving a few invitations to see other people's blogs, I decided to start our own (Don't worry Dad, I'll still post on the family one occasionally). Hopefully this will give us a chance to do some journaling and stay in touch with fam and friends. Living here in California, we don't see everyone as much as we'd like. Please comment on how beautiful our children are and how good I'm looking. That would really be great! More posts to come......bye for now!

2 comments:

L said...

Yea Maggie!!! I am so excited. I was looking at the links on our blog today and wishing that my friends were on there. I am so pumped! Your kids are probably the cutest ever and I am striving to one day look as good as you!
love you, lichelley

JBBGirl said...

What a cute family Pic...I love it! My goodness Maggie you sure have become one HOTAY! (sorry you asked for that one) HA HA Just teasin'! Love your blog keep it up! Thanks for the props on the pics too! I am so glad we have become friends! You really are a true one for sure and for that I am so greatful! Keep up the blogging it is great especially for the family!

HUGS!
Jessica Boots