Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

Jason rocked the birthday cake scene by calling Kalleen and getting her white cake and white frosting recipes.  Nailed it!


Lucy totally and completely shocked me with this gift.  She got all of my family and a ton of my friends to email Jason with compliments for me and/or things they admire about me.  Then she typed them up, printed them, and then cut them out individually.  This jar was filled with little strips of paper that each told me how awesome I am.  It was amazing!  So thoughtful!


This was one of my favorites from Heidi.  

Jason took my birthday off from work and we went SKIING ON MOUNT ETNA!  That's right, folks.  We skied down a volcano!!!  It was so fun!

It was a fabulous day!  We kissed  on the ski lift.  We ate the Christmas chocolates that Kalleen sent us and we felt like rockstars even though we hadn't been on skis in years.  




It was a wonderful celebration of my 35 years.  I felt very loved and very appreciated.  

Now......only 12 more shopping days until the 10th of January!!!

No comments: