Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Prayer answered.

So much on my mind that I want to record, but so little time.  Benny's ride from preschool will drop him off any minute and I'm pretty sure that I hear Sullivan stirring from his nap.  I'll start with the subject closest to the surface right now.  


This boy has such a tight grip on my heart.  I've been praying and praying lately to know how to manage him and his grouchy moods.  I fasted for help this past weekend.  I got my answer today full force.  I was going to journal about his baptism back in October, but as I was pulling up pictures to put in the post, my heart just pounded.  I know now that I need to just overwhelm him with love and kindness.  Heavenly Father has blessed me with a heart full of gratitude for this little man.  Is he tough?  Yes, but I can try to soften him a little by making sure that he ALWAYS knows how much his mom loves him and cares about him.  Will that be hard sometimes?  Yes, but I will continue to pray for help and understanding.  



1 comment:

Jamie said...

I really love this! So hard! I'm learning that's the only way to manage my girls!