Thursday, December 11, 2014

December Randomness

These first few are from our Branch Christmas party.  Lucy and her BFF Bailey Wilson look so small!  They've grown so much in 8 short months!


Kylen and Korley Jones


Jett Jones and Graham

Lucy and Bailey performed a song for the group.  


I don't remember what happened.....I just remember it looked awful! 


I sent Christmas packages to the states to our fam.  It was complicated and hard.  I won't be doing it again....sorry.  


I went brunette for a while.  

Lucy broke her thumb at her flag football practice.  We didn't take her in for a couple days.  Finally I asked our neighbor, a doctor, what he thought.  He said we should get it looked at.  Low and behold...a cast was put on.  Parent fail.  In our defense, she does tend to hurt herself a lot and it hadn't swollen much at all.  Poor Lucy.



While wrapping Christmas presents one night, I had gone into our storage area to get the tape.  I accidentally knocked over a cast iron griddle and it fell directly on my pinky toe.  OUCH!  It hurt SOOOO BAD!!!  I thought it would fall off.  

I have to document our wonderful Christmas outfits that Grandma and Grandpa sent us.  Aren't these kids....and their clothes...adorable!









Sully woke up from nap with a fever, so he wasn't too chipper, but we got him to crack a little smile.  





No comments: