Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014

Christmas! I couldn't get the pictures to arrange in the order I want, so I'll just journal about them how they are.  


Sully's hair is pretty non existent in this picture.  I'm sure that this was just days after I tried to cut his mullet in back on my own and ended up taking him to the Community Center salon and they had to buzz it all.  



Judging from the lack of mess and other children, I think this picture of Benny is from Christmas Eve.  

This cowboy was thrilled with his gifts!  He wanted cowboy boots and a cowboy hat.  Santa delivered!


Christmas evening we decided to drive up to Castlemola (village on the tippy top of the mountain above Taormina).  The Fahey family had gone the year before and told us about it.  

We enjoyed walking the tiny streets and getting gelato.  The views did not disappoint.  



Carolyn (Fahey's grandma), Brendan, Graham, Evan 


The kids had a great time running up and down the stairs and streets in Castelmola.  Notice Benny in his boots.  


Back to Christmas morning.  Benny was at the height of his Frozen addiction at the end of December.  




While Lucy and I were in Belgium, we got these swords for the boys.  I knew Lucy wanted the gloves, so I got those for her when she wasn't watching.  


Right before J and I went to bed.  Such a magical and exciting sight to me.  

Rockin' the jams that Grandma and Grandpa sent.  Love me some Aggie wear!




Lucy's ornament this year was a flute.

Benny got a transformer Dinosaur because his bicycle ornament hadn't come yet.  

Graham got a Diary of a Wimpy Kid guy.  I don't remember what Sullivan got, but he did get one......promise.  


We did our annual Nativity play with narration, characters, and music.  We were so grateful for the costumes that Grandma made for us!  We needed more actors, so we invited the Fahey family to join us for the production.  




Megan, Graham, Lucy, Brendan, Evan and Benny

No comments: