Saturday, July 5, 2014

Splash 'n Dash

The base here in Sigonella put on a fun race for the kids last month.  It was a duathlon called The Spash 'n Dash.   

We were new to the swim scene last year, but now this is old news.  At the beginning of meets, the swimmers get marked with their events and the heats they are in.  Here's Lucy's arm before the race.  I wish I could tell you what they all mean.....I've never been one to do the marking.  


Go, Lucy!  


We even talked Graham into doing it!  



Here's Lucy before her big start.  


Jason ran with Lucy.  She was not a happy camper at the end......so tired.  



Graham did a great job!  He's a great runner!  He doesn't like it, though.  This guy choses not to compete most of the time because he doesn't like to lose.  Not sure what to do with that.....


So proud of my kiddos!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That's really cool! I'm sure Graham will come around!