Monday, July 28, 2014

Blaine, Lindsay, Caltigirone, Motta, and Ortygia

We, of course, had to take them to Caltigirone!  One of our favorite spots.  It was so fun to see the plants placed on the steps this time around.  






As you can see, Blaine enjoyed his first arancini and granita.


Later in the week we took them to our favorite biscotteria for gelato and cookies.  It's in the nearest little town, Motta.  Benny wanted to go home :)

Blaine and Lindsay flew to Rome and stayed a few days before riding the train to Catania.  Lucy and I waited at the train station for them.  Love my stylish girl!


On the way to Agrigento we got a flat tire.  I love how quickly and fabulously Lindsay posed when she saw I was taking a picture.  So funny!!!


Fuzzy picture inside the Ear of Dionysis in Siracusa.  It's a big cave at one of the Archeological Parks.  I think I've blogged about it before.  


On this particular day, Jason stayed home with Sullivan and Benny and I took them to Ortigia.  It's a cute little town right near Siracusa.  We found a cozy little place to have lunch before heading home.


We were so sad to see our visitors go home!  We missed their littles, George and Fred, but we are so grateful that they made the trip!  

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Good thing you had a tire changer with you. Love the pic of Lucy at the train station, super cute!!