Friday, December 27, 2013

Random Happenings

Just a few random shots from the daily happenings here at the Ray house:


The kids had movie night in our bed.  I came upstairs and found Graham asleep like this.  


The kids loved doing a moving dog-pile on Dad.  Our neighbor/friend, Camila, is on bottom.  


Benny said to me, "I don't look cool when I wink."


One morning I was feeling particularly overwhelmed with the little guy.  I stepped away for a few minutes and when I came back, Graham and Benny were talking to him.  


We took a trip to the mall a few weeks ago.  The kids LOVE the escalator.  



Lucy made honor roll last quarter!  She has always been a great student, but we are extra proud of her right now.  Her schoolwork here has proven to be a little tougher than she's used to, but she has stepped up and worked hard.  

Susan, Angela, ME, Susanna, and Shevaun
Some of my new dear friends!  Susanna had a birthday, so we decided to go out to an Agriturrismo for dinner.  It was fabulous!  So much good food and funny chatter.  We didn't leave until after midnight!

The little ladies that live on our street LOVE Sullivan and always want to hold him.  Here is Ivana, Amelia, and Camila.  

No comments: