Monday, September 19, 2011

Grandma!

Earlier this month, mi madre came for a visit. It was a highly anticipated event, let me tell you! I was counting down the hours to her arrival. We fit in a bunch of fun while she was here.
Disneyland! We took Lucy out of school early on Grandma's last full day here and made the trek down to Anaheim. It was a REALLY hot day, but the lines were fabulous and we got to go on almost all our favorites a few times. Graham's new favorite is the Materhorn. He rode it for the first time with Grandma.
Here's cute Benny in the stroller. He always screamed when we were buckling him back in, but once we put food in his hands, he was fine.
We spent most of Labor Day at the beach. Can I just say again, I love, love, love living so close to the ocean. It's such an amazing sight to see and the kids have space and freedom. I love it!
Grandma with the beach babes.

We had a fabulous time while she was here. Nothing beats having my wonderful Mom around to visit with. She loves my kids almost as much as I do and I love watching her visit with them and laugh at them. She also got up with Benny a few days so I could sleep in. We were so sad to see her go. Tears were shed even before she came because I knew she'd eventually have to go home. We love you, Mom/Grandma!!

1 comment:

Beth and Jason said...

So much fun!!! I love your kids.