Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Outfits

My Mom and Dad give all the grandkids Easter outfits every year. Very generous and very appreciated!! The clothes were a hit this time around. Here's our attempt at some pictures before we went to church.

Look at this cheeser in his new tie! We had a hard time getting this kid to hold still and smile. I finally had to tell him that he would get no fruit snacks or toys during Sacrament meeting if he didn't smile for the camera. Another one of those "Mother-of-the-Year" moments, but hey, it worked!



Lucy absolutely LOVES her dress.




I love that chubby face!




I had to include this one because of the look on Lucy's face. Ben-O is about 18 pounds now-a-days. Lucy only weighs about 45, so that's quite a load.




Thanks, Mom and Dad! We love and miss you!

6 comments:

Tanna said...

I love the yellow!! Those are adorable pictures. I can't believe Ben weighs 18 lbs, that's what Brooke weighs. He probably has more teeth than her also, she's still sporting one! She definitely beats him in the hair. I can't wait to get them together again. I talked to Jed about what we talked about earlier today, he said no. I'm excited to see how it turns out. I'll call you again in the next day or so.

Jamie said...

I can't believe how much Ben is growing, he is such a dang cutie pie! I can't help but miss you guys when I see pics of all the kiddos and I'm reminded that their's so much we miss from being so far away from each other..any plans to visit this summer?!

Wright's said...

They are all too cute. I love the yellow. We almost missed wearing our Easter stuff to church. At the last minute I realized that we would not be going to church on Easter because of GC.

Lemme said...

i loved her dress on sunday! i told her she was so pretty and that sunflowers were my favorite and she got all shy and blushed...her face in that picture is hilarious!!

Nells-Bells said...

i love their outfits but especially love the look on lucy's face. haha! too cute. your kids are growing up fast! wow. i love graham's hair cut too. so cute!

Stephanie :) said...

I have to remind myself that Graham and Paige are the same age. :) Paige also is a squimer when it comes to holding still and smiling for pictures for me. Ben is a cutie too! What sweet kids you have!