Tuesday, March 16, 2010

9 Years.....SHEESH!

On the ninth, Jason and I celebrated our 9th year of wedded bliss. Our fabulous friend, Erin, watched all three of the kiddos so we could go out. We tried Thai food for the first time. I really liked it, but Jason.....not so much.

I made a little book to give to Jason. I used a bunch of pictures from when we were dating and first married. Here's a few jems that I thought I would share.



This is at an Institute dance that we went to. I can't remember what the theme was or why we are wearing those hats.



This was at USU Homecoming 2000. Don't we look young!



This was the night we got engaged. I'm sad that this is the only picture I have to remember this happy day.



I think this was the Halloween after we got married. We're supposed to be roads. We dressed up for a ward party that we went to with some friends. I remember having to explain our costumes a lot.

I feel very blessed to be married to my sweetheart, Jason. He does so much for me and makes my life easier and happier. Life, in general, overwhelms me more than I'd like to admit, but he helps me not to take life to seriously. I am a lucky woman.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I can't believe how young Jason looks from those first few pictures(sorry Jason)!

Wright's said...

Jared and I couldn't have been that young when we got married. Seriously I can't believe how young you look. Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you got a night out alone.

Lemme said...

you guys are awesome! congratz!!

Collette said...

Congratulations! Wow, 9 years.

Tanna said...

Congrats!! I love those pictures! We can't wait for our visit, I'll call you soon! Miss ya!

Luke said...

Congratulations. You two are such a beautiful couple and it is very evident how much you are in love. You make me happy. That picture of when you got engaged: holy Graham and Lucy!

The Evans Clan said...

You two are TOO cute! (Sorry for so many too's, two's...) Anyway, you are awesome, and congrats on another year of marriage!