Monday, July 13, 2009

Trip to Aunt Shellie's House

A couple weeks ago, we went on a short trip to St. George to visit my sister in law, Shellie. My sister, Beth, came along to help me with the drive. I wish I would have taken more pictures. We had a great time!I'm annoyed that my pictures are blurry, but oh well. Here's Shellie and her best bud/roommate while we waited for a table at Texas Roadhouse. We went out to eat a couple times while we were there.
The highlight of the trip was swimming in Natalie's parents pool. It was so fun! Graham had a scare when he slipped off the step and Aunt Shellie had to jump in and save him. Thanks, Shellie!

We swam both days and Lucy had a ball. Sometimes she had the life jacket on, but other times she wanted to go it alone.
Lucy and Beth also enjoyed some serious Wii playing time. They beat the entire Disney Princess game as a team. Quite the victory.
Shellie and Natalie are always such fabulous hosts to us when we come. We eat all their food and Shellie gives up her amazing bed for us. She did my hair for me, too! Lucy cried for the first hour on the trip home because she "wishes she could live at Shellie's house". Who wouldn't want to?
We love you, Shellie! Thanks for always making our trips to your house so fun! We really enjoyed hanging out with you and Nat.



No comments: