Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Oquirrh Mountain Temple

We were able attend the open house at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple a few weeks ago. It was a very special experience and I'm so glad Lucy and I were able to go.

The temple is a beautiful and sacred place to those who belong to our church. We make covenants there and by attending the temple and being married there, we can return to live with our Heavenly Father and be with our families for eternity.
Abby, Lucy, George, Oliver in front of the templeHere's Lucy and I after seeing the temple. I'm not sure what she's doing with her hands?

Lucy and Abby
I truly enjoyed walking reverently through the temple with Lucy. I loved that she had questions and I could tell she could feel how special a place it is.


2 comments:

JBBGirl said...

Hey, this is Jessica from "When life gives you lemons"

I love to follow your blog and noticed you have mine linked on yours also.

This is just an FYI that my blog address has changed since I am starting a new blog.

Here is my "NEW" blog Name & address:
"Greetings From Japan"
http://greetingsfromjapan.blogspot.com/

I have you linked on the new blog. If this is a issue or concern just let me know!

Hugs,
Jessica

P.S. This is just a "Blanket" notification!

Stephanie :) said...

Hey Maggie! You don't put many pics of yourself on your blog, I noticed. Your hair is getting so long! And do you have a tummy yet? You need to post prego pics! Glad to see you guys are doing so good! :)