Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Last Couple Weeks

We had a fun-filled week here with Jason back from Mississippi. I wish I would have gotten more pictures, but oh well.
The only picture for the week that I got was when we went to visit Jason's Grandma. She's always so happy to see us and we really enjoyed chatting with her. She loves seeing the kids and watching them play.
Mom made cinnamon rolls for Jason before he left. They are so good! Oliver, Graham, Abby and Lucy are here waiting to chow down.
We filled up almost every day with something fun. We went swimming, shopping, out to eat 5 times, movies, etc., etc. Jason took Lucy roller skating, too. We were so sad to see the week end.
Now that Jason is gone again (we get to see him this weekend and then he deploys), we're back to finding our routine and filling up the days.


The kids went outside to play while Grandma shoveled the driveway. I love how they look all bundled up. I had to catch a picture.


I've been trying to think of fun crafts or projects to do with Lucy. She loves playing Mario Cart on the Wii, so I need something to sway her from staring at the television all afternoon. We made snowflakes on Monday and then hung them up in her room with some ribbon. She was pretty excited about it and it was super easy. We both had fun personalizing and coloring them.
Now we're just getting excited for this weekend. Jason is back in California, so we're meeting him in St. George for 5 or 6 days. I'm ready for some sunshine!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wouldn't stress about the lack of pictures-you were busy making memories! And those never fade in color or importance.