Sunday, June 15, 2008

Good Times!

We have had quite the week! We spent 4 days last week in San Diego with our good friends, the Wrights. We played at the beach, ate out, and spent a day at Sea World. Pictures and details to come as soon we make it back to lovely Lemoore.

I caravaned (is that a word?) to Utah with the Wrights while Jason made his way back to Lemoore for work. We decided to have him ride the train so we didn't have to drive separate cars to San Diego. Well, he missed his train and ended up having to ride the bus all night and then go to work as soon as he got home. Not fun, but he, of course, took it all in stride and was able to find the humor in the situation. Poor guy can't take off 3 weeks to spend with family. Lucy misses him. She keeps saying, "Why can't he just come here and go to work with Grandpa?"

We've been here since Thursday and it's been good times all around. I've been shopping (without the kids), to the movies (without the kids). Lucy and Graham are having a great time with their cousins. We've got a family reunion coming up and a whole list of things to do while we're here. Saturday is the big race! YIKES! Thanks for all the well wishes!

We sure miss our Daddy! Anytime Lucy is upset, she thinks all would be well "if Daddy were here". Happy Father's Day, Sweetie! We love you so much!

11 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paulandbrianna said...

Have fun in Utah. We miss you guys and had Jason over last night. He is a crack up.

Aimee said...

You are my hero if you drove all the way from San Diego to Utah in a van alone with two young children. I am so serious when I say that.

April said...

good luck on the race!!!

Kelli said...

Good luck in the race, Maggie! Primary (in other words, me) misses you big time! I'll have to tell you all about my Sunday of subs when you get back. Yikes!

JBBGirl said...

Hope you are having LOTS of fun with family. I know I really need the time away with my family! We are finally back home and still adjusting to everything. It is wonderful though! Hope the race goes well for you! HUGS!

The Birds said...

I am glad that you are home! I hope the race went well! Your kiddos are darling!

The Youngs said...

How did the race go?

Sounds like you're having a good time at home with family. Can't wait to hear more about it when you get back.

We have a family reunion too. Ours is this weekend. When is/was yours?

Nells-Bells said...

Did the race already happen? Good luck with it! I LOVE San Diego. Sounds like you had a blast. Hope things are going well.

Amber said...

I don't know what happened to my last comment but I'm wondering if you could answer a couple of questions about the half marathons that you've done. I'm at
kahansen99 at yahoo dot com
Thanks!!

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Hey Maggie! I thought i would say hi! Your little family is adorable! Hope all is well :)