Friday, February 22, 2019

Papa New Guinea

It's Friday here on Oahu.  The day started with getting the boys up for school.  Jason left for a trip today at noon, so he was home and said he'd get the boys up and going, which was awesome.  I hosted our McGrew Fitness workout at 8:15.

I'm so grateful for our little workout group.  I took over for Jennifer Murch, back when she moved in June.  We've got equipment here in my garage and a group anywhere from 6-18 ladies and friends come to workout Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.  Today we based our workout on the WOD posted for Crossfit Games 2019.  It was tough!  19 Wall balls and 19 calorie row.  It was fun gathering five rowers for this morning.  We looked so legit!

We just got back from taking Jason to the airport.  He's off to Papa New Guinea, of all places!  He's traveled more than we expected with this new job.  He's been to Fiji and Singapore a few times.  I'm a little nervous about this trip.  It's only a week, but it's not the friendliest of destinations.

This evening Sully's got soccer at 5:00.  It's his first year and I'm coaching his little team.  It's been fun, but I kind of dread it all day.  I wish it weren't on Fridays.  I'm ready to be done with the regular routine by Friday evening.  Oh well....we only have four or five weeks left.

Beth, my sister, is going through a rough patch with her sleep anxiety.  I absolutely hate living so far away where I can't help her and take her kids when she has appointments or needs breaks.

Gotta go fold some laundry and make lunch for Sully and his playmate, Miles.  Life is good!

Maggie

No comments: