Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lucy Soccer Party

Miss Lucy played soccer this past winter (we live in Phoenix, remember?) .  We had so much fun going to all of her games on Saturday mornings.  We were sad when the season ended.  She improved so much this year!  She scored at least one in most of her games.  We loved cheering her on and being those obnoxious parents that try to coach from the sideline.  

I remember taking pictures at some of the games, but for some reason, I can't find them now.  So, all I have is pics from their end of year party at the beloved Peter Piper Pizza.  


Lucy's coach this year was Seth Barnum.  He's in our ward and he did a fabulous job!

Side note:  My camera is AWFUL!   I know what I want for Christmas next year! 


Here's Fernando and Graham.  These guys were buds during practices and games.  Fernie's sister, Janell, was on the team.  

Lucy and Jazlyn (Jazzie)

Vivi and Janell

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I bet Lucy has a great soccer coach-like mom yelling from the sidelines! Too bad Brooke doesn't have a former soccer coach for a mom, all I can do is yell "go sis!" from the sidelines because I don't know the rules of soccer.
Lucy's lucky!

L said...

Lucy sounds a lot like her momma - a scoring machine :)