Thursday, February 7, 2013

Certificates

We are so proud of Graham!  He was chosen as Student of the Month in November.  


He was so excited to tell me.  He got a magnet that says his name.  I told him that it makes me smile every time I see it.  For two weeks after that, every time I went to the fridge he would watch me to see if I was smiling or point to it and say, "Mom?" and then see if I smiled.  He still does it every once in while.  

I had to laugh at the spelling on the certificate.  At least the magnet had it spelled correctly.  You'd be surprised at all the different ways people come up with.  


And just for fun, I thought I'd throw on Benny's nursery graduation certificate.  He misses his fun class, but is starting to enjoy Sunbeams more.  He cried and cried the first couple of weeks.  The following week, his teacher had a little Gorilla toy and let him hold it and he was great the rest of the time.  So, we let him choose one little toy guy to bring with him to class to be his buddy and he's happy to go.  

No comments: