Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Young Women's Campout

I am lucky enough to serve in the Young Women's presidency in our ward here in Phoenix.  I love it!  I love getting to know these funny girls and spending time learning and laughing with them.  

We had a "camp out" in November.  We really just put up tents in the backyard of one of the leaders, but it was still so fun!  

Jalen and Jenessy

Cherish, Chloe, Lisa, Carmella



Arianna, Alexis, Lily

Lauren (my MiaMaid president)  


Jenessy, Arianna, Jalen, Cara

The next morning we went on a little hike.  Someday I'll have a great camera that will take great pictures.  Till then, I'll make due with my crummy camera that takes crummy pictures.  

Amanda, Jalen, Tatiana, Jenessy, Chloe, Carmella, Lisa, Arianna, Kia, Brooke, Bailey, Lily, Cara, Kassandra, Alexis, Jenessa, Cherish

P.S.  I'm so excited about the new curriculum for the youth!  It makes me jealous that I didn't get to have it when I was in the program.  

No comments: