Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Beloved Buzz Shoes

I had to take a couple pictures of these ridiculous shoes.  


They started their journey when Graham was about three years old.  I should have retired them after he outgrew them, but he loved them so much, I couldn't throw them away.  

Fast forward two years later.  Benny spotted them when I was going through a bin of Graham's old clothes.  He was only two and they were at least 2 sizes too big, but he insisted.  Keep in mind that Benny is my third child and this is not a battle I even cared to pursue.  

So, he wore these shoes day in and day out for about a year.  I would try to strategically hide them or offer some "super cool" digs that I thought he'd love, but with no luck.  He LOVED these shoes to the bitter end.  

I remember being at Payless with Graham and he really wanted these shoes.  I normally hate buying things for my kids with characters on them.  A little tacky, but I thought to myself, "It's one pair of shoes.  He won't fit in them for long and then I won't have to see them anymore."  Ha!

No comments: