Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend was different this time around without Jason. I was sad to not have church to break up my Sunday, so I invited some friends over for a little potluck.
This was the zoo we had as we watched. It was nice to have friends to spend the day with. My friend, Carrie, came over with her kids (her hubby is deployed, too). She also brought her dog, Velma, so that she could get to know my family because we were going to be dog-sitting her the week after (whole other post for that). Laurie came with Grant and Caylee and Cheyenne came with her son, too.

It was crazy, but fun to have the house filled with people. I get sooo lonesome and extra sad on the weekends when there isn't as much structure and places to be.

After the last session, the Jarvis' family joined us on a drive up to "The Cross" (that's what we call it). It's a little monument on the top of a hill in Ventura. There's a beautiful view and my kids love to run around.

Here's Benny with Lucy Goose.

I love living here.
Here's Graham with his best buddy, Grant. They moved to Huntington Beach last month. We are still in mourning.
Cute Benn-O

No comments: