Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Benjamin's Blessing

We were lucky enough to have Benny's baby blessing while we were home for Christmas. I was so happy that we could be surrounded by family during this special event in his life.



We feel so blessed to have this sweet little guy in our family. He smiles the minute anyone starts talking to him and loves to be able to look around and see everybody. His little cooing noises make me grin every time- I love to hear him try to talk. He gets more and more predictable every day and is sleeping much better. Even though he's only been here 12 weeks, it's hard to imagine what our lives were like without him.
I am so grateful to have a husband that honors the Priesthood he holds. He gave Benjamin a beautiful blessing.


3 comments:

L said...

What a beautiful baby! I am so glad that his blessing went well, and sad that we missed it. He is gorgeous. I love that little smile!

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! Wow you are gonna be old!

L said...

Lindee just asked why I put that you were old. She is afraid that will make you feel bad, so I apologize. You are so not young. Love you girl!

Raber Family said...

What a cutee! Here you just had a b-day too. Happy Birthday! MISS YOU ALL! I have a cute picture on my phone of your little girl from the water activity. I'll have to get it to you sometime. :)