Monday, October 12, 2009

What a Nut!

This kid has an extra dose of hilarious lately. He is always pulling the funniest faces when no one is watching. I love listening to him play by himself with his toys. The best is when I hear him laughing at his own little jokes that he makes while he's playing. The last few months, he has taken to talking to random things. If your foot happens to be near his face, he'll say, "Hi, Foot! What you doing?" He gets pretty upset if "Foot" doesn't answer. Tonight I pulled out the vacuum and he wanted to have a little conversation with it. When "Vacuum" explained that he was going to bed, Graham was not happy. He perked up when I pulled out the 409 to wipe down the counters and he could strike up a convo with "Squirter". What a goof!
Just 9 more days and we'll be adding another crazy boy to the mix! YIKES!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow, I can't believe how close we are to having another kiddo on the Ray side. I hope everything goes well with the c-section..and good luck with the name picking. I have a couple more ideas--Blake or Landon.

Lindsay said...

Hooray! Good luck with the new baby, that is so exciting to have the day so close. I am sure it is kind of nice to know exactly when it is going to happen too. We love you guys! Hopefully we can come visit sometime in 2010

Franklin Fernandez said...

Hey guys. I'm going to be in PH in Nov (16-20). You got some time to say hello to me??? ;-)