Monday, October 12, 2009

New Toy

We got the kiddos a new trampoline a couple weeks after Jason got home from deployment. They've had so much fun on it! The fun quadruples when Jason gets home from work and spends some time jumping with them.
They're learning lots of new tricks and games. My personal favorite to watch and listen to is Marco Polo and Crack the Egg.

I love hearing them laugh and giggle as I make dinner. I'm excited to be able to join them every once in a while after I recover from the c-section. I tried to jump a little with Graham the first day we got it and about peed my pants.







3 comments:

Wright's said...

I miss our tramp, it provided hours of entertainment for the kids. Good Luck with jumping once you've healed. I still can't jump without peeing my pants. Those days are long over for me.

Stephanie :) said...

What fun! I miss the carefree days of my childhood, spent jumping on the trampoline and making up games on it!

Tami said...

We loved the tramp at our old house. Our new yard is a big hill, so we had to leave it behind. Looks like you guys are having fun. I'm excited for your new baby to come.