Friday, June 26, 2009

It's a BOY!

Well, it's official. We're having another little boy join the Ray family. It's nice when you have a girl and a boy already.....the pressure is off. I was a little sad when they told me it was a boy, but I think I would have been equally sad if it was a girl. I imagined for a few months having a boy or having a girl, so when they told me the definite gender, the other imagined baby wasn't going to happen. Does that make any sense? I'm just glad there wasn't a boy AND a girl coming!!

All in all, I'm doing well. We're getting excited for the changes coming up. 5 more weeks and the kids and I will be moving. 8 more weeks and Jason will be home! We're anxious to get our little family back together, but we're also dreading leaving our big family here in Utah. If only we could be moving just 1 hour away instead of 12!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Congrats!! It's going by fast! Probably doesn't seem like it to you, though. Where are you guys moving to again?

The Youngs said...

Congratulations on another little boy! :) Do you have any names picked out yet? I can't believe that Jason will be home so soon! How fun to be together as a family again. Where are you guys moving to/stationed again? Somewhere in Cali, right? Miss you all!

Wright's said...

I'm so excited for little Gilbert.

Aimee said...

Congrats on the boy! Now comes the hard part, the name. Do me a favor and don't go with a name that's too trendy. ;)

Debbie Deerwester said...

Congtrats. So excited for you. It will be nice to know ahead of time to mentally prepare. Hope the time goes fast for you and the kids.