Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good Friends......Good Times


Julie and Emma, Petrea, Brianna, ME, Marci, Kelli
Jill, Sandra, Tara, Mary Jane

Last weekend a bunch of my friends came over for a girls game night. My sweet friend, Jill, is moving next week and we wanted to have a fun night to send her off.

We had a great time! Everyone brought a treat to share. We had a some chocolate fountain drama, but in the end I think everyone got their chocolate fix. Here's Jill trying to get it to work.

We started the night with a little Win, Lose, or Draw, but we spent most of the evening playing The Great Dalmoody (spelling?). It's a lot like Scum. We had a great time competing and laughing together.

I'm so grateful for all the wonderful friends I have here in Lemoore. We always have such a great time visiting and joking around. I'm so sad to see Jill go! She's such a true friend and I'm so grateful for all that she has done for me. She's always checking in on me to see how I'm doing and just listens when I need someone to hear me out. Thanks, Jill! Good luck in Pensacola!

4 comments:

Tanna said...

Maggie,
Isn't it great to have friends. Too bad I thought I was your only one! Miss ya tons!

Nate and Jill said...

Maggie,
You have it all wrong! From my perspective it is always me who calls you to talk about life! I will truly miss seeing you and visiting with you! However, I look foward to your calls and friendship forever. You can't get rid of me that fast! Love, Jill

paulandbrianna said...

That was a great night. Thanks for the invite and not posting that crazy picture of me glaring at Petrea.

Julie said...

That was a way fun night. It was fun to get out and laugh with the girls. I love the pictures.