Monday, March 2, 2020

Misc. Jan. and Feb.2020

Here's couple snapshots into life for January and February:

Graham and Ben both played basketball this season and had a great time!  







November-March was filled with a lot of evening games.  Graham and I against Jason and Ben.  


The Winner family dropped in for dinner!  They came to HI on a trip and we had them over for pizza.  It was so fun catching up and spending time with them.  We reminisced on times in Lemoore over 12 years ago.  

A little Sunday Superman...totally normal for us.  


I started subbing this year at schools in our district.  I spend most of my days at the kids school, Alvah Scott Elementary.  I was lucky to be able to sub Sully's kindergarten class.  It was fun and difficult at the same time.  He didn't like when I did things differently from how they usually manage things.  
It's been a lot of fun seeing Benny and Sully during the day.  Ive subbed a couple times at Graham's junior high, too.  He's not as thrilled to see me. Ha!


Sullivan was giving me a tough time when I was on the phone with Susanna.  She talked to him and said if he had 6 good days, she would send him a treat.  She delivered!!!!  We love Susanna!



These pics are before pics from when we got haircuts....I forgot to get the after pics.  


I made this fun word search for the kids in our Halawa Primary.  I'm still the primary president of our little ward.  Only about 15 kids that I've really gotten to know.  I love them!  


More basketball....


Lucy started working at Panda Express in January and stayed till March.  We finally went to go see her and have dinner during her break.  She didn't love the job.  She got suuuuuper anxious and upset hours before her shifts.  Good money and food, though.  




No comments: