Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sullivan age 2

Oh, this boy.  We love him so much and can't imagine our lives without this crazy guy.  I feel sad that I haven't done a better job documenting his funny antics, but alas, the curse of being the fourth child.  Here's my attempt to journal about this guy at age 2.  
Sullivan, age 2, talks soooo much!  His vocabulary is seriously impressive and everyone we meet asks how old he is because he talks so well.  He's always been a talker and I absolutely LOVE hearing the way he's working things out in his brain.  

Here's some of the funny things he's been doing:
-"Bye!  I lub you!"   He says this a lot, but especially when he thinks he's going outside with the older kids and they've all gone out the door.  In his mind, he is their equal and should be doing everything Benny and Graham are doing.  
-Sullivan LOVES our neighbor, Megan Fahey.  He calls her "Neggin".  When he sees her, he almost always says, "Hey!  I found her!"  I hope I can remember just how he says it with his hoarse little voice.  
-The Faheys gave Sullivan an old football helmet for kids that he wore EVERYWHERE for a solid week.  If he ever spotted it, it was on his head for the rest of the day.  He loves bike helmets, too.  Sometimes he'll grab one, hold it on his hip like a big kid and say, "Hello!"  You can just tell he thinks he's pretty cool.  

Sullivan's favorite things right now:
-How to Train Your Dragon  (he calls it "Dragons" and always wants to ride on us so we can be his dragon.)  Sometimes I have to straddle him at night to brush his teeth and he screams, "I'M NOT A DRAGON!!!!"  

-He loves Big Hero Six or "Baymax".  If we are at an appointment or out running errands, he demands to watch "Baymax" on my phone.  I give in WAY too much.  He found a few of my bobby pins one morning and now calls those his "microbots".  

-He's not a great eater.  He loves milk and apple juice.  He asks for milk all day long.  He'll eat yogurt, string cheese, and applesauce, too.  But at dinner time, the only thing we know he'll eat is rice.  Just plain rice.  Oh....and corn dogs.  

Toy Story is another favorite.  I love hearing him walk around saying, "Howdy, howdy, howdy!"  He jumps from the ottoman to the couch yelling, "To infinity and beyond!"
One of my absolute favorite things that he does is when he runs.  He rarely walks.  He runs and then when he stops, he jumps to a stop with both feet.  He does it ALL THE TIME and I love it!
He calls a spaceship a "bay-shun".  
Ever since the kids started school in the fall, he has LOVED his little backpack.  We pack it up with a couple snacks, a few of his favorite toys from that day, and a sippy cup.  We take him to the community center a couple times a week to the babysitter there while I go to the gym.  He has to have his backpack, his jacket, and usually a ball cap to wear.  




No comments: