Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December Happenings

Sullivan discovered the costume bin!

The little guy and I met up with some friends at Lorrie's Farm.  She's an American woman that has lived here for 10 years and has a great farm with animals and orange groves.  


Sullivan LOVED running around and seeing all the dogs and chickens.  


And then he was drawn to the dog cage......naturally.   His friends, Mac and Wesley felt they needed to join him.  

Her beautiful view of Mt. Etna.  


On another crisp December afternoon, Sully and I drove up to Nicolosi with our friends, the Davis'.  Bradley and Sully loved their little pizzas.  


Sully is VERY into the swings at the park lately (the last 6 months of his short life).  The lazy mom in me has always appreciated a park with no swings, but alas, the one nearest our home is equipped.  Check out that helmet and that view.  


Sullivan loves him some frozen blueberries. 


Lucy had a holiday choir concert.  I got to attend it all on my own.  Jason was in Michigan for a training and I got a sitter for the boys.  It was wonderful!  This picture cracks me up because it looks like she is seriously mad at me.  

I got to spend a couple hours at Benny's school building gingerbread houses.  We rocked it....of course.  



Graham was supposed to go to school wearing a crazy Christmas costume.  This was the best we could come up with.  I was actually pretty impressed with my tissue paper bow tie.  

Lucy, Graham, and I went with some neighbors to drop off some donations to a group of refugees that  are living an hour or so away.  Their need is great, and we did very little, but I hope it was a good experience for them to see.  

This man kept saying to Lucy how much she reminded him of his little sister.  He hadn't seen her in years and you could tell how much he missed her.  


I don't remember what Lucy Goose was all dressed up for, but I remember thinking how pretty she looked, so I made her stop for a picture.  She just got her braces off last month!  Look at that smile!!

No comments: