Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sigonella Soccer

Lucy and Graham both did soccer this last fall.  It was fun to have games to go watch and practices to attend.  It got a little crazy after Sullivan arrived, but we were still happy we signed up.  


Lucy was on the Silverbacks team this year.  She found the watercolors one morning before a game and decided to show her team spirit.  


Graham was on the Fireballs team.  He didn't enjoy the season as much as Lucy did, but once we actually got to the games and practices, he had a great time.  





I thought these last two pictures were pretty funny.  I was at home with our new baby when they had their last game and awards.  


A few things I will remember from soccer season this year:
-Benny crawling and climbing all over me through practice and games

-Having to remind Graham in the morning that he had practice that day.....then it wasn't such a shock to the system when I told him after school.  He didn't like practice days.  

-Graham saying, "I don't even LIKE soccer!"  Bullet straight to my heart

No comments: