Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sporty Spice

Lucy's school has a great sports program and this year they let the 3rd graders take part in volleyball. Lucy loved it! I was very impressed with the coaches and was so happy with her progress.
Love that crooked grin. Notice the awesome braid in her hair. She was so proud of it that morning. I find myself biting my tongue many a morning as we begin the "I Don't Want Your Help with Anything Regarding Hair or Fashion" phase.
The "C" team (all of the 3rd graders).
Cousin Jaime was able to watch her last game. Lucy loves her some Jaime. As do I. Who doesn't, really?
Lucy was being a clown by this point. She was sick of pictures and refused to look at the camera.

It was so fun watching Lucy get better and better each week. She really enjoyed the time after school with her friends and learning something new.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

From what you've told me about Lucy, that's the perfect title for this post. I have to say I'm jealous. I wish Brooke liked volleyball, she prefers soccer (waaay more up your alley)--want to trade kids?