Thursday, December 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Better late than never, I say. We had a great Halloween this year. My little people were so excited to dress up and enjoy the festivities.

Our scary vampire. Lots of people thought he was Dracula. He was quick to correct them. Then, if someone said something about drinking blood, he usually gave them a confused look. He didn't really get into character too much.
Dr. Benn-O
He was supposed to be a bumble bee, but I didn't try on the old costume until Halloween morning and it was too small. Oops. So, we went through our dress-up bin and found this.
Lucy was a cowgirl. My talented friend made her this adorable dress.
I decided to get in on the fun, too.
My kiddos and I before the ward party.
Here's Benny gettin' his groove on at the party.
I love this picture! We were lucky to have Grandpa here for the celebration. He was here last year, too!
Grant and Graham before their preschool party.
Graham brought home a pumpkin cookies recipe that he really wanted to make at home. He said mine weren't as good, but they were okay. Awesome.
We had a Halloween dinner the Sunday before the big day. Lucy made these carrot sticks that look like fingers.
Isn't she the cutest thing? Love this girl. She helped me make the mummy-dogs.

No comments: