Thursday, March 17, 2011

Waffle-makers


Grambo helping his Daddy (he is ticked when he finds out J made them without him)

Every week Jason makes us a big batch of homemade waffles for the kids to have for breakfast each day. Graham especially LOVES them and is not a happy camper when we're out and Jason's not around to make more. You might be thinking, "Maggie, why don't you make some for the little guy?" To this I say, "I don't do waffles". I'm spoiled. I "don't do" a lot of things: waffles, homemade syrup, mop floors, scrub toilets. I'll stop there so I don't embarrass myself. This is not to say that on occasion I don't cowboy up and take care of business. Yes, I have made waffles, scrubbed toilets, and such. I just have a husband that loves me and takes very good care of his lady. I'm seriously going to miss that man at the end of the summer when he deploys. Sigh........we'll save those worries for a different post.

5 comments:

Tanna said...

I love it Maggie. There are things I "don't do" either. We do have great husbands. In 2 weeks from today we'll be in Florida! Yea!

Beth and Jason said...

Graham is soooooooooo cute!

Allison said...

What?! You don't do toilets or floors?! That is blowing my mind right now. Oh my, you are making me think I married the wrong guy. Count your blessings! :)

The Cooper's said...

I love it. Such cute pictures. I don't do the bath tub or shower. York just knows that it's not something I do! I didn't know you guys are facing another deployment. I don't know how you do it. Hang in there!

Stephanie :) said...

You are a lucky woman! Josh is one that doesn't do waffles. But I love them so I have to whip some up once in a while. Miss seeing you Maggie!