Sunday, October 31, 2010

"Ding, Dong the Witch is Dead"

Last week Lucy's class got to go on a field trip to see The Wizard of Oz. I was lucky enough to be able to go with them. We had a great time!Here she is as they got off the bus. She's embarrassed that I'm taking pictures.
Less embarrassed, more goofy.

Waiting for the show to start with her cute friend, Catherine.

The cast at the end of the show. Lucy said her favorite part was when the Wicked Witch of the West came out and there was smoke everywhere. My favorite part was, "The Witch is Dead" song. It cracks me up every time.

I'm just so proud of this little girl of mine. She really is such a sweetheart. Lucy is becoming a fabulous big sister who helps me with her crazy brothers all the time. I love hearing about her day as we walk home from school. She fills me in on the high and low points of the day. I look forward to hearing her interpretation of things. I feel so lucky to be her mom!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

haha..Lucy being embarrased, is a Kodak moment for sure!

L said...

How fun! Lindee and I just finished reading the Wizard of Oz. I am so glad you got to go with that cute little lady!

Tanna said...

I'm lovin' all the updates. Nice new picture at the top of your blog!! Who took that? Ha, ha! Peter told us his favorite part of the whole vacation was playing at "the cross". I wonder why they love that so much? And, sweet shoes!! I'm glad it worked out you got to go with Lucy. What a cute, cute girl.