Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"It's not mini-golf, it's golf miniature."

If you can tell me where I got that quote, I'll think you're awesome.

June 2010 (yes, I am aware that was a solid two months ago.......back off)

At the beginning of the summer, we started a chore system at our house. The kids were able to earn points for completing their chores without (or at least with very little) whining. If they gave me a hard time, they didn't get the points for that day, but they still had to do the chores.

By the end of June they had earned enough points to go miniature golfing. So, we packed up the old mini-van and set our sights on Golf World (I don't really remember what it was called). Good times were had by all. I think the pictures can speak for themselves.






2 comments:

Lemme said...

I love the pic with you and the kids...such a fun mom!!

(and I have NO idea where the quote came from...I even googled it)

Tanna said...

Great pictures, my fav is Graham. That kid pulls the funniest faces!