Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"Cause When Your a Professional Pirate....."



The two of them were crackin' me up with their, "ARRRR Matey!" and their, "Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me!" (Although Graham says, "a pirate's after me") Lucy got the eye patch from school and Graham was ticked off that he had to go without. So, Lucy constructed him one out of paper and yarn.

P.S. 20 bucks to the person that can tell me the ending of song quote I used for the title. (SIKE on the $20....but I'll think you're super cool.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You don't have to wear a suit.....what?

Lemme said...

muppets...i was totally beat!!

Marina said...

Alex is all about the pirates! He got a really neat wooden pirate ship for his b-day, and he is always talking about hooks and eye patches. His favorite quote is: "I scratched me eye with me hook!"

Mom said...

Don't know the next line....where is Blaine when you need him! Those pictures are great!!!